Market Assessment of Manual Material Handling Carts – North America
Our client was looking to better understand the market for material handling carts in North America.
The objective was to assess the total market value, competitive landscape, and voice of the customer perspectives related to material handling carts, as well as define go-to-market recommendations.
10EQS assessed the market landscape for material handling carts across core industries such as retail grocery, logistics, e-commerce, and government. In order to assess the market size, 10EQS reviewed various industry reports, and estimates provided by industry experts, analyzed competitor sales, and build a bottom-up model.10EQS further assessed the competitive landscape and defined critical success factors for the client on where to play and how to win.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive CPG industry & market assessment experience
- Associate Consultant supporting interviews and content synthesis
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 14 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director of Sales, Senior National Account Manager – Material Handling Cart Manufacturing Company (US)
- District Sales Manager – Material Handling Cart Distributor (US)
- National Director, Warehouse Operations – Worldwide Food & Beverage Company (US)
- Director of Operations – Merchandise
10EQS was able to identify a robust market size estimate that enabled the client in their strategic growth planning and budget forecasting.