Marketing & Digital Communications Strategies of Luxury Whiskey Brands
A major spirits company was looking to benchmark its competitors to support its own marketing strategy. The client wanted to grasp what their global competitors are appealing, and how.
The client wanted to better understand whiskey’s global competitors’ marketing strategy, specifically the global marketing 4P strategy and area strategy.
10EQS assessed the marketing strategies and measures of 4 leading whiskey brands by engaging 15 industry experts. 10EQS further assessed the new product launch PR strategies & branding best practices of the respective whiskey brands as well as their competitive area strategy.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex Boston Consulting Group Consultant with a strong background in marketing & innovation
- Associate Consultant
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Head of Marketing & Innovation for Whiskey – Leading Whiskey Brand (US)
- SVP Marketing & Innovation – Leading Whiskey Brand (US)
- Global Brand Director – Leading Whiskey Brand (UK)
- Manager Sales & Marketing – Leading Whiskey Brand (France)
The gathered insights helped the client shape their own marketing strategy and brand positioning in order to communicate their luxury whiskey brand globally.