Energy Transition Services Opportunity Assessment
Our client identified several macro themes that represent large-scale transitions in the near to medium term in the context of sustainability operations:
- Renewable Energy
- ESG Measuring & Monitoring
- Low-Carbon Alternative Materials
The objective was to validate/disprove the identified themes through assessing the current market for demand, and competitors in the space and understanding problems to be solved.
Workstream 3: Lower-Carbon Alternative Materials Market Opportunity Assessment
Hard to Abate materials/sectors are reducing and transitioning their energy use to lower-carbon/renewable power and fuel sources.
The objective was to better understand the low-carbon concrete market, with a particular focus on alternative materials companies and buyers of lower-carbon alternative materials.
10EQS assessed how lower-carbon alternative materials companies are thinking about the market, how they source new materials, the challenges they face, and whether they use any digital tools and platforms. In addition, 10EQS assessed potential buyers’ inclination and readiness to transition to new, lower-carbon alternative materials, particularly how they identify & implement alternative materials.
- Management Consultant with strong sustainability & technology background
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Precast Concrete Engineer – Structural Design Engineer – Construction Company
- Vice President of International Business Development – Low-carbon Concrete Company
- Senior Commercial Director – Low-carbon Concrete Company
- Portable & Special Projects Manager, Aggregate – Building Materials Company
10EQS identified opportunities for the client to fulfill industry needs for services & support when transitioning to lower-carbon alternative materials, including potential partnerships.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.