Port Operations & Logistics Services Market Assessment & Growth Strategy
A transportation & logistics operator was looking to focus their resources on the most attractive growth opportunities across different sectors.
Identifying, qualifying, ranking, and assessing new growth opportunities, as well as supporting the client’s go-to-market strategy.
In a first step, we identified and assessed a long list of growth opportunities for the client in various sectors in North America. We prioritized the growth opportunities with the client and conducted a deep-dive assessment of the prioritized opportunities including the size of the opportunity, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Consultant with supply chain, transportation & logistics experience
- Research Analysts with industrials & supply chain experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
- Director of Port Operations (Port Logistics)
- Transportation & Logistics Director (Renewable Energy)
- Logistics Manager (Steel)
- General Superintendent (Grain)
- Area Terminal Manager (Limestone & Lime)
10EQS provided an in-depth analysis and ranking of the qualified growth opportunities for the client, leading to actionable go-to-market recommendations for the respective opportunities.