Market Assessment for Logistics Containers & Pallets in Saudi Arabia (KSA), Qatar & Egypt
A logistics equipment provider wanted to understand the major products requiring transportation within & out of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Qatar & Egypt, as well as the logistics solutions required and related market opportunities.
Identify products with the biggest production outputs & logistics needs, how they’re packed, transported & distributed/exported, logistics solutions used, key players & their capabilities, economic drivers & emerging trends.
10EQS undertook extensive research followed by in-depth interviews with relevant logistics, supply chain, procurement, & government experts in the relevant commercial product categories & related agencies.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey consultant with logistics, manufacturing, and Middle East experience
- Research Analysts with supply chain experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Director of Supply Chain at Arabian Pipeline & Services
- Director of Procurement at Universal Cold Stores
- Head of Logistics at Makro Cash & Carry Egypt
- General Manager at Herfy Food Services Egypt
- National Centre Head of Food Monitoring at Saudi Food & Drug Authority
- Head of Supply Chain at Gourmet Gulf (UAE)
10EQS identified & profiled the most attractive sectors: petrochemicals (polymers, fertilizers, chemicals), pharmaceuticals, food, white goods & cement for KSA; petrochemicals, LNG, metals & retail in Qatar; food manufacture/processing & pharmaceuticals in Egypt.