Trends & Developments in IT, IoT & Big Data Implementations at Leading Retail Companies
A grocery chain wanted to better understand the latest emerging trends & innovations in the retail industry within IT, IoT, Big Data & Cloud, particularly implementations for ERP, supply chain, logistics, inventory management, and CRM.
To gain insights into the key drivers, best practices, partners, success measures, organizational impacts, pitfalls & risks involved in each successful new digital implementation by peer companies.
10EQS completed intensive desktop research & interviewed IT, supply chain, operations, & enterprise strategy experts from leading retailers & IoT/Big Data providers, known for recent innovative IT/digital retail deployments.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-Accenture consultant with tech/supply-chain experience
- Research Analyst with tech/ops experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
- Director of IT & Enterprise at Walmart
- Director of Supply Chain IT at Carrefour Hypermarkets
- Director of Supply Chain Technology at Tesco
- Director of IT Analytics Engineering at Staples
- Senior Manager of IT at Safeway
10EQS provided insights into the range of IT/digital innovations deployed by retailers; how operations & organizations were impacted; how governance & funding were set up, and what the roadmaps looked like.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.