IoT Last-Mile Delivery Partner Identification & Evaluation – Canada
An industrial technology company was looking to growth its sales & distribution channel network in Canada.
The client wanted to to identify partners i.e. “last milers” in the ISV, cloud services and IOT/system integrator space for the visual retail, smart cities, transportation and video monitoring industries in Canada.
10EQS assessed the current landscape of sales and distribution channels across the four target verticals. 10EQS assembled a long list / database of 250+ potential partners with key data. Together with the client, 10EQS determined key filtering criteria and short listed / prioritized key players for potential partnerships.
10EQS Project Team
- Industrial technology consultant with strong experience in IoT
- Business Analyst based in Canada
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
- IoT Product Manager, Transportation – TELUS
- Smart Cities Project Manager – Bell Canada
- IoT Business Development Manager, Virtual Retail – Ingram Micro
- National Channel Manager – Convergia Networks
- Virtual Retail & Digital Signage Consultant
Based on our comprehensive ecosystem analysis, the client was able to quickly identify & prioritize potential partners in Canada.