Intellectual Property and Innovation Partnership Management Best Practices
Our client was looking to better understand the best practices and pain points associated with Innovation IP Management and associated partnerships.
The objective was to identify leading corporate innovators that are best-in-class in terms of IP management and understand different management models, use cases, and leading practices currently in use in the market.
10EQS conducted both primary and secondary research to define specific models of IP management, highlight IP management use cases across industries, assess partnerships and ecosystem dynamics, and illustrate how Gen AI impacts IP and innovation management.
- Ex-Deloitte Management Consultant with extensive business strategy & market intelligence experience
- 2 Business Analysts supporting research & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 5 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Data Privacy, Intellectual Property and Legal Management Consultant – Business Consulting Company (US)
- Director, Office of Innovation and Commercialization – Academic Institution (US)
- Managing Director, IP Strategy and Commercialization – IT & Business Consulting Corporation (US)
- Former Senior Managing Director – Business Consulting Company (US)
10EQS supplied information on leading practices within IP Management and provided our client with recommendations as to how IP Management could be used as a strategic function across the innovation lifecycle to enable business objectives.