Chemicals & Materials Innovation & Incubation Branding Best Practices
A major chemicals & material company wanted to define and understand how incubation is done at Fortune 100 companies to develop best-in-class branding for their business accelerators function.
The objective was to gather insights on who is driving industry change, what will drive differentiation, and what are best-in-class industry practices and trends.
10EQS conducted 10 in-depth interviews with Fortune 100 R&D company experts across industries to learn more about branding innovation/incubation best practices.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex BCG management consultant with experience in strategic marketing & innovation
- Consultant with marketing & branding background
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Marketing Director – CPG Company (China)
- Senior Director of Global Startup Innovation – CPG Company (US)
- Senior VP R&D – Chemicals Company (Germany)
- Director, Industrial Companies – Investment Fund (UK)
- Head of Marketing – Chemicals Company (Switzerland)
10EQS provided strategic recommendations on how to brand, position, and represent the client’s innovation function. The insights helped the client to refine their incubator organization strategy.