Chemicals & Materials Innovation & Incubation Branding Best Practices
A major chemicals & material company wanted to define and understand how incubation is done at Fortune 100 companies to develop best-in-class branding for their business accelerators function.
The objective was to gather insights on who is driving industry change, what will drive differentiation, and what are best-in-class industry practices and trends.
10EQS conducted 10 in-depth interviews with Fortune 100 R&D company experts across industries to learn more about branding innovation/incubation best practices.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex BCG management consultant with experience in strategic marketing & innovation
- Consultant with marketing & branding background
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Marketing Director – CPG Company (China)
- Senior Director of Global Startup Innovation – CPG Company (US)
- Senior VP R&D – Chemicals Company (Germany)
- Director, Industrial Companies – Investment Fund (UK)
- Head of Marketing – Chemicals Company (Switzerland)
10EQS provided strategic recommendations on how to brand, position, and represent the client’s innovation function. The insights helped the client to refine their incubator organization strategy.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.