Long-Acting Delivery in Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences – Advisory Board Development
Our client wanted to better understand the potential for long-acting delivery (LAD) in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
The objective was to set up an advisory board for our client and establish best practices for such an advisory board.
In Phase I, 10EQS assessed how other materials-focused companies, both large corporations and start-ups, structure and run their industry advisory boards. Based on that, 10EQS defined recommendations and organizing principles for the client’s advisory board.
In Phase II, 10EQS sourced and qualified 6 advisory board members for the client to interview and contract with.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with strong life sciences & medical devices industry background
- Ex-Deloitte Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 4 industry experts; 6 advisory board members
Industry Experts (sample)
- Partner; VP, Market Access – Life Sciences Co
- Director of Commercialization – Life Sciences Co
- Consultant & Investor; VP, Corporate Development – Life Sciences Co
- Senior Scientist – Major Brand University
- Oncologist – Major Academic Medical Center
- Principal – Regulatory Affairs, US Public Authority
The client was able to set up an industry advisory board comprised of 6 board members. 10EQS defined recommendations for the operating model of the advisory board.