The Future of Diagnostics – B2B & B2C Product Launches
A healthcare diagnostics solution provider was looking for an outside market perspective on how diagnostics might develop in the future.
Develop new ideas for innovative product launches from experts with healthcare and non-healthcare technology backgrounds.
10EQS explored the future of diagnostics by conducting targeted qualitative research on emerging themes in healthcare diagnostics. We engaged with 15 experts in healthcare start-ups, established diagnostics companies and other technology players to determine what the future of B2C diagnostics might look like.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-BCG consultant with healthcare experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
- Strategic Business Development and Corporate Ventures/Global Mergers and Acquisitions – Roche
- Senior Director, Customer Strategy – Pfizer
- CEO Healthcare Startup
- Private Equity Investor
- Head of Corporate Business Development, Worldwide Operations – Amazon
The client leveraged the resulting insights to assess what type of B2C solution might be viable and how best to bring that solution to market.