US Life Sciences and Health Care Health Equity Executive Outlook B2B Survey
Our client was looking to better understand the health equity outlook for the healthcare and the life sciences industry over the next year.
The objective was to explore how professionals overseeing their organization’s initiatives and activities related to health equity view the future of their strategic plan in 2024.
10EQS designed and programmed a pulse survey with a mix of quantitative and open-ended qualitative questions. 10EQS identified, qualified, and surveyed 50 health equity executives at life sciences and healthcare companies to gather insights related to the current and future state of health equity.
- Associate Management Consultant with extensive research and data analysis experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 50 survey respondents
Quantitative Survey Respondents (sample)
- Director of Research, Health Equity – Academic Medical Center (US)
- Chief Health Equity Officer – Virtual Healthcare Company (US)
- Health Equity Director – Government Department (US)
- Senior Manager, Population Health Equity – Health Insurance Company (US)
- Senior Manager, Global Health Economics & Market Access – Medical Device Company (US)
The insights helped the client gain a deeper understanding of executive leaders’ POV on the drivers, barriers, strategies, expected investments, and other valuable insights related to Health Equity initiatives. One significant finding was that 70% of the surveyed leaders anticipate health equity investments to increase within the next year.