North America Hydrogen Electrolysis Market Assessment – Expert Workshops
Our client was looking to better understand the overall market for hydrogen electrolysis within North America.
The objective was to better understand the hydrogen electrolysis market’s key players, and value chain, as well as explore potential go-to-market options.
10EQS identified subject matter experts within the hydrogen electrolysis space including stack producers, EPCs, and gas companies. 10EQS set up strategic workshops between our client and these experts who provided deep insights on hydrogen infrastructure, electrolysis technologies, market strategies, and commercial pricing structure trends within the space.
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Hydrogen Market Strategist & Consultant- Chemical Production Company (US)
- Senior Director, Commercial Power- Energy Services Company (US)
- Vice President of Sales- Utilities Company (US)
- Vice President of Energy Transition- Energy Services Company (US)
- Director of Supply Chain- Power Technology Company (Canada)
The insights helped our client to further refine their go-to-market strategy for the hydrogen electrolysis market in North America. The workshops also helped our client to build in-house expertise in the hydrogen electrolysis market as they are looking to execute their market entry strategy.