Electrical Installation Go-To-Market Assessment Norway
An electrical installation company wanted to re-assess its go-to-market options for its Norway business.
The client wanted 10EQS to first, verify the existing market assessment (incl. routes-to-market) and determine how the market will evolve (next ~3-5 years), and secondly, to determine and evaluate the Client’s go-to-market options.
10EQS conducted primary & secondary research to gain insights into the electrical installation market, particularly market size, key trends, main competitors (incl. their go-to-market model and value proposition), market price levels, analysis of the value chain, and the decision-making process.
10EQS Project Team
- Consultant with extensive experience in energy, industrials & emerging technology
- Business analyst with strong market research experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
- Head of Connected Systems & Partnerships – Energy & Automation Player
- Product Manager New Build & Partners – Scandinavian Telco Player
- Head of Sustainability – Supplier (Electrical Installation)
- CEO – Consulting Firm, Building Sustainability
10EQS provided the client with a clear validation of its current go-to-market model and possible alternative go-to-market options.