Global Cyber Services – Growth Strategy Assessment & Voice of the Customer (VoC)
A professional services firm was looking to grow its cyber consulting services business globally and wanted to better understand key client segments, as well as the competitive landscape in each geography.
The objective was to gather insights on the cyber market landscape across different industries and geographies – including the US, Europe, and Asia.
10EQS conducted extensive secondary research combined with 25 interviews with senior cyber decision-makers at leading corporations across different industries, synthesized the findings, and provided recommendations.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-EY Consultant with professional services market assessment experience
- Ex-Deloitte Consultant
- 5 Research Analysts conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 25 industry experts
- Head of Cyber Security – Daimler Mobility (China)
- CISO – Societe Generale (France)
- GM & Principal for Cyber Security – DXC Technology (Japan)
- CIO – Roche Molecular Solutions (US)
- VP IT Security – T-Systems (Germany)
The insights helped the client to better understand their competitive positioning, uncover unmet customer needs & pain points, as well as identify whitespaces and opportunities to gain market share.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.