The Impact of Generative AI on the Future of Customer Care
Our client was looking to understand how Generative AI will impact and amplify the future of services in the customer care space.
The objective was to define the future concept and strategy for customer care services as well as identify the main challenges in customer care over the next few years.
10EQS identified and interviewed customer service and technology leaders across industries to assess the overall outlook on Generative AI including sentiment and potential outcomes. 10EQS further explored the future of customer service strategy in the next 3-5 years, as well as use cases and the financial impacts of technological advances in this space.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive experience in the technology & future-of-work space
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 5 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director of Customer Care Operations – Health Insurance Company (US)
- Global Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Information Officer – Global Consumer Packaged Goods Company (US)
- Head of Customer Service Support – Banking & Wealth Management Company (Finland)
- Vice President, Consumer Experience & Care AI Strategy – Telecommunications Company (US)
10EQS provided the client with actionable, and forward-looking objectives including specific customer service center use cases, and prioritization of Generative AI such as budget outlays and disposition towards external vendors.