Global Market Assessment of the Usage of Generative AI in the Software Development Life Cycle
Our client wanted to better understand trends surrounding the usage of generative AI in the software development life cycle.
The objective was to gain a deeper understanding of where and how companies implement Generative AI, as well as the obstacles they encounter during these processes and the impact it will have on software engineering in the future.
10EQS assessed the evolution of Generative AI-enabled software development by conducting interviews with experts in Gen AI coding roles both from a supplier and buyer side. 10EQS explored companies’ current strategy and use cases, technology and partnerships, their future vision, and their insights into IP issues surrounding Gen AI coding and risk management as to code quality, compliance and ethics.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive digital and technology strategy experience
- Ex-BCG Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 25 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- CEO & Co-Founder – Software Development & AI start-up (U.S.)
- Director of Enterprise AI Products & Technology – Research Based Biopharmaceutical Company (U.K.)
- VP of AI Capabilities – Educational Publishing Company (Poland)
- Data & AI Associate Partner – Multinational Technology Corporation (Australia)
- VP of Technology – IT/Software Development Company (Argentina)
10EQS found that some enterprises seem to either already embrace a strategic approach including both the creation of innovation space and actual rollout to operations, as well as active management of all known risks involved, as they see clear operational and strategic gains; while other companies seem to be waiting it out in an R&D phase.