Generative AI Market Landscape – Opportunity Assessment
Our client wanted to better understand how enterprises are adopting generative AI and what AI services & capabilities technology firms are offering.
The objective was to assess the risk & regulatory environment for generative AI, and the market landscape for AI-related services looking at the perspective of enterprises and technology-services firms.
10EQS assessed risk & compliance aspects around generative AI globally, and how enterprise clients are evaluating the decision for adoption. 10EQS further assessed how technology services firms position themselves to deliver AI-related services and how they are investing in people, applications, and tools.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with experience in technology services & innovation
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Executive Director, Artificial Intelligence – Pharmaceuticals (Enterprise)
- Senior Vice President, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence – Financial Services (Enterprise)
- Director, Enterprise AI / ML – Retail (Enterprise)
- AI Consulting Lead – Technology Services Firm
- Partner, AI/ML Services – Technology Services Firm
- Head of AI Engineering – Technology (Enterprise)
10EQS delivered insights on AI-services that would be most valuable to enterprises across industries, and how technology firms can differentiate themselves in generative AI services.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.