Understanding Asian Gen Z’s consumer values, purchasing behavior, and key external drivers
A leading Asian market research company wanted to build a deeper understanding of Asian Gen Z’s values and purchasing behavior. This knowledge piece would help it in its marketing and BD efforts toward leading Japanese companies looking to target Gen Z in Asian markets.
To understand Asian Gen Z’s values and purchasing behavior, as well as the external factors (technological, economic, political, and social) shaping these values and behavior.
10EQS conducted extensive research & interviewed leading academic authorities in the domains of marketing and sociology, from reputed universities in 4 Asian countries (Chi, Indo, Thai, Viet).
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-McKinsey consultant with strong strategy & Asia experience
- Team of 4 experienced consultants – one from each Asian market
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts – 4 for each Asian country
- Professor of Marketing at Universitas Tarumanagara, Indonesia
- Head of Marketing Department at Thammasat University, Thailand
- Professor of Marketing and Demographics at Peking University, China
- Professor of Sociology at Vietnam National University, Vietnam
10EQS’ work generated deep country-specific as well as cross-country insights on Gen Z’s values and purchasing behavior. Implications for brands looking to target and succeed with Asian Gen Z were also generated.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.