Aviation Entertainment Equipment and Services Market Trends
An aviation entertainment equipment and services provider had the vision to become the market leader for entertainment & connectivity services in the aviation industry.
Better understand the in-flight entertainment & connectivity preferences of airlines and consumers.
10EQS conducted a qualitative assessment of airlines’ perspective on the issue of connectivity and in-flight entertainment, engaging with VPs of Marketing or Customer Experience at budget and full-service airlines around the world.
In addition, we surveyed 800 airline passengers to assess passenger behavior, usage, and preferences.
10EQS Project Team
- Former Monitor consultant with experience in the consumer services sector
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
- 800 Airline passengers
- Vice President of Customer Experience – JetBlue
- Head of Cabin Service – Flyadeal (Saudi Arabia)
- Head of Guest Experience – Jet Airways (India)
- Director of Finance – Hawaiian Airlines
- Vice President of Customer Experience – Xiamen Airlines (China)
10EQS helped the client quickly validate and modify their existing understanding of airlines’ and passengers’ perspectives gaining key insights on the differences between how Low-Cost Carriers and Full-Service Carriers / Passengers think about this offering.