The Future of Artificial Intelligence – Global Technology Landscape Assessment
A technology services provider wanted to get a better understanding of how Artificial Intelligence will impact various industries in the future.
The objective was to understand emerging applied AI solutions specific to each industry expected to mature in the next 3 to 5 years.
10EQS engaged with 30 leaders of digital transformation, data, analytics, and IT in global enterprises across target industries – including consumer, energy, resources & industrials, financial services, government & public sector, life sciences & health care, technology, media & telecom.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Consultant with technology industry experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 30 industry experts
- Director, Data & AI Architecture and CDO Advisory – Microsoft (Technology)
- Global Head, Digital Transformation Strategy – Roche (Life Sciences & Health Care)
- Chief Digital Officer – Nestle (Consumer Goods)
- VP Artificial Intelligence and Analytics – Airbus (Energy, Resources & Industrials)
- Director of AI – NHSX (Public Sector)
10EQS provided insights on how the current and future use of Artificial Intelligence is evolving in the respective target industries. We assessed value creation and business applications of AI, as well as implementation challenges and the role of AI in the industry.