Agribusiness Industry Mega-Trend Assessment in Brazil and the US
An agribusiness company wanted to independently validate mega trends within its industry.
Conduct research into how 12 hypothesized megatrends would affect the US and Brazilian agribusiness across the value chain.
10EQS engaged with industry experts to validate and probe for potential mega trends that could affect the industry, as well as case studies that could be developed to support the mega trends.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex EY consultant with consumer & industrial products industry experience
- Food & Agriculture industry consultant
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 11 Industry Experts
- Director of Processing Sales & Marketing – Agribusiness Input Distributor
- Vice President – Agribusiness Input Supplier
- Professor – Brazilian Agricultural University
- Thought Leader – Harvard Business School
- Technology and Innovation Executive Director – Agribusiness Company
Developed five broader themes of focus for the client around value chain structural changes, technology-related changes, new products and services, population-related changes, and changes related to financial and economic considerations.