Identification of Key Private Label Food Suppliers for Grocery Companies in the US
A food ingredient supplier in the B2B space was looking for growth opportunities. They identified certain supermarkets they wanted to serve via the intermediary private label food suppliers.
The objective was to identify the key private label suppliers nationally for a dozen food categories, identifying both the important national players as well as the known relationships with the target supermarkets.
10EQS supported the client by analyzing each category market, identifying the major players nationally both branded and private label, and interviewing key buyers, private label brokers, private label aggregators, and supplier executives to fill out the picture
10EQS Project Team
- Former Monitor consultant and food & beverage industry executive based in the US
- Former Accenture consultant
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
- Career Buyer for Kroger
- Purchasing Director for Aldi
- Business Director for Daymon (Private Label Broker)
- Senior Buyer, Albertsons
- Business Development Director, Federated Group
- Sales Managers from various companies
10EQS was able to deliver a highly actionable output in the form of 40+ key manufacturers which could be immediately targeted by the client’s sales organization.