Food Services Technology Local China Go-To-Market & Voice of the Customer Assessment
A global manufacturer of food & beverage equipment operating in the China market wanted to capture market share from local Chinese customers as part of their ambitious growth agenda.
The client wanted to gain insights into the local foodservice market in China. Specifically, into QSRs, local drink chains, CVSs, and beverage brand-owners to understand their growth strategies & drivers, equipment usage, purchase process, and pain points.
10EQS assessed the degree to which the customer is currently experiencing pain points in the equipment and service model. In addition, 10EQS validated the defined market/channel size and their respective growth outlook for relevant equipment categories.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Consultant with extensive food & beverage industry experience
- China-based Consultant with experience in go-to-market strategy development
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
- Corporate Commercial and Category Managing Director – Heytea
- National Operations Director – FamilyMart•Sales Director – HEC (Shanghai Hotel Equipment)
- Deputy Director of Construction & Asset Management – Lawson
- Regional Manager – Nayuki
10EQS provided strategic recommendations for the client to gain market share in the local China market, particularly on strategy, segmentation targeting positioning & route to market/business model.