Digital Strategy Assessment of leading FMCG Players in China
An FMCG company wanted to better understand the digital & eCommerce strategy, organization, playbook, programs, activities & partners adopted by leading multinational FMCG players in China.
To understand the best practices, resourcing, team structure, work processes & platform partnerships used by non-local FMCG players/brands who have been most successful in the digital & online space in China.
10EQS did intensive desktop research as well as in-depth interviews with digital experts & decision makers in China from the identified target success-story companies to extract the insights & knowledge required.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey & Co. consultant with Tech & Retail experience
- Research analysts with China research experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 16 industry experts
- Head of Digital Marketing, Sales & B2B at Nestle China
- Director of Digital Marketing, China at Shiseido
- Associate Marketing Director at AB InBev China
- Senior Manager of Digital Marketing at Swisse Wellness
- Director of Retail & Merchants, China at JD.com
10EQS provided insights on the best practices which delivered digital successes in China for the target companies and analyzed how the client could customize & adopt them for their new China-market initiatives.