FMCG Digital Marketing Strategy Benchmarking US
Our client wanted to better understand how other leading FMCG companies are proceeding with digital transformation, particularly within marketing, to inform their own digital transformation strategy.
The objective was to assess digital transformations in marketing at a specified Fortune 500 FMCG company based in the US, with a worldwide presence.
10EQS assessed the digital transformation (DX) status, current initiatives, pain points & challenges, as well as human resources support, and internal collaboration structures at the target company.
- Ex-EY Management Consultant with extensive experience in FMCG, leading interviews & conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) provided quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 4 industry experts based in the US
Industry Experts (sample)
- Former Global Marketing Director, Trademark
- Former Senior Marketing Manager, Global Licensing and Retail
- Former Head of Customer Marketing and Future of eCommerce
- Former Digital Lead, Global Ventures, Coffees
The insights helped the client better understand how digital transformation marketing strategies of FMCG companies compare to the client’s progress, in order to develop their own plans for a future digital transformation in marketing.