Benchmarking – Global Flavor & Fragrance Development Strategy Oral Care
A CPG company looking for a way to position flavors and fragrances as a core element in the development of oral care products in the global market.
The objective was to understand the global flavor and fragrance development strategies of the client’s main competitors and how they are developing flavors.
10EQS assessed the management strategies of flavor and fragrance development at major CPG players. In particular, 10EQS assessed the organizational structure, development flow, and owned technologies as well as the raw procurement strategy.
- Ex-BCG Management Consultant with extensive CPG industry experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director of Research & Development – CPG Company (Singapore)
- Group Leader Oral Care R&D – CPG Company (India)
- Director Technology, Global Flavors – CPG Company (US)
- VP R&D Oral Care – CPG Company (US)
- Associate Director R&D Oral Care – CPG Company (US)
10EQS provided insights on the flavor & fragrance development strategies of leading CPG companies that helped refine the client’s own flavor & fragrance development strategy for their oral care products.