Resilience Research – Voice of the Executive – North America, Europe, Asia
Our client wanted to better understand how executives define resilience, how it is prioritized, executed, and embedded within their strategy.
The objective was to assess how executives across geographies & industries are thinking about resilience. In addition, the client wanted to test whether strong resilience is positively correlated to high performance in ESG.
10EQS assessed executives’ perspectives on the importance of resilience and how they define it. 10EQS explored where investments are made, critical factors to enhance resilience, identified gaps in resilience, and how executives thrive and pivot to recovery. 10EQS further assessed competitive solutions offered in this space.
- Ex-EY Management Consultant with extensive experience in professional services & innovation
- Ex-Deloitte Consultant conducting interviews & supporting content synthesis
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Digital Officer – Consumer Goods (Europe)
- Chief Risk Officer – Financial Services (APAC)
- Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer – Consumer Goods (North America)
- Chief Financial Officer – Pharmaceuticals (APAC)
- Vice President Global Supply Chain – High Tech (Europe)
10EQS delivered insights on existing concepts for resilience among organizations in order to identify opportunities for the client, particularly tools & resources to offer to companies.