EV Charging Installation & Maintenance Market Opportunity Assessment
Our client wanted to better understand the market opportunity to enter the electric vehicle charging market with a focus on the retail industry.
The objective was to assess the EV charging market including value chain and entry requirements, as well as the market size, projected growth rates, and trends.
10EQS assessed the value chain of the EV charging market, and market size & growth rates across various retail channels. 10EQS assessed the competitive landscape including key players, business models, and barriers to entry. 10EQS further assessed prospective customer needs, pain points, and buying decision-making factors.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with market entry & go-to-market strategy project experience
- Senior Consultant with sustainability industry experience
- Senior Advisor with extensive industry experience in EV & automotive
- 2 Associate Consultants conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Business Development & Charging Policy Engineer – EV Company
- Director, Charging Infrastructure Planning – EV Company
- Vice President of Property Management – Retail Chain
- Manager Sustainability & Environmental Compliance – Retail Chain
10EQS provided actionable recommendations for the client’s market entry strategy, focusing on where to play, which market gaps to tap into, key success factors, and how to gain market share.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.