EV Battery Testing Market Entry Opportunity Assessment US
A provider of battery testing equipment and solutions wanted to assess the attractiveness of the US battery and EV market as a potential opportunity to enter.
The client wanted to understand the market demand for testing services & equipment for automotive/EV components, including EV batteries, as well as needs for on-site contract labs for EV companies and battery manufacturers.
10EQS provided insights on the current status of testing & recycling capabilities in the US, customer needs and pain points of testing capabilities, as well as the competitive landscape and decision-making process for testing solutions.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-GE Consultant with experience in mobility, supply chain, manufacturing, and technology
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 5 industry experts
- Executive Director, Applications Engineering – A123 Systems
- Electric Powertrain Engineer – Ford Motor Company
- Senior Research Engineer – LG Energy Solution Director of Electrical and Firmware Engineering– Romeo Power
- Quality Director – Samsung SDI America
Identified market opportunities and developed actionable strategic recommendations for the Client to enter the US market and gain market share.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.