EV Battery Testing Market Entry Opportunity Assessment US
A provider of battery testing equipment and solutions from Asia wanted to assess the attractiveness of the US battery and EV market as a potential opportunity to enter.
The client wanted to understand the market demand for testing services & equipment for automotive/EV components, including EV batteries, as well as needs for on-site contract labs for EV companies and battery manufacturers.
10EQS provided insights on the current status of testing & recycling capabilities in the US, customer needs and pain points of testing capabilities, as well as on the competitive landscape and decision-making process for testing solutions.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-GE Consultant with experience in mobility, supply chain, manufacturing and technology
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 5 industry experts
- Executive Director, Applications Engineering – A123 Systems
- Electric Powertrain Engineer – Ford Motor Company
- Senior Research Engineer – LG Energy Solution Director of Electrical and Firmware Engineering– Romeo Power
- Quality Director – Samsung SDI America
Identified market opportunities and developed actionable strategic recommendations for the Client to enter the US market and gain market share.