Energy Transition Services Opportunity Assessment
Our client identified several macro themes that represent large-scale transitions in the near to medium term in the context of sustainability operations:
- Renewable Energy
- ESG Measuring & Monitoring
- Low-Carbon Alternative Materials
The objective was to validate/disprove the identified themes through assessing the current market for demand, and competitors in the space and understanding problems to be solved.
Workstream 2: ESG Measuring & Monitoring Market Opportunity Assessment
Companies are using inconsistent data to measure ESG-related metrics, due to a lack of available data measurement tools.
The objective was to assess various measurement & monitoring approaches for ESG metrics that exist in the market and companies’ interest in a third-party offering.
10EQS assessed the current state of the market as it relates to ESG metrics that are being monitored, including the use of third-party technology offerings. 10EQS further assessed companies’ challenges/pain points when measuring ESG metrics, and their interest in investing in measurement technologies and services to provide more accurate ESG monitoring.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive consumer goods industry experience
- Management Consultant with strong sustainability & technology background
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director, PMO, Sustainability – CPG Company
- Director, Environmental Compliance – CPG Company
- Health, Safety & Environmental Lead – Energy & Utilities Company
- Director, Sustainability & Stakeholder Engagement – Logistics Company
10EQS provided recommendations on the client’s measuring & monitoring offering to address customers’ pain points and unmet needs.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.