Value Creation Through Change & Sustainability Best Practices
A professional services firm wanted to better understand the factors that drive or inhibit the successful creation of “multi-dimensional value” and explore what companies are doing, and plan to do, to excel at this.
The objective was to gather insights on how companies define value and how they approach the creation of broad-based value. Further, the client wanted 10EQS to assess key enablers and barriers for broad-based value creation and management practices needed to deliver non-financial value.
10EQS conducted 55 in-depth expert interviews with senior executives at major corporations across Europe, North America, APAC, Middle East, Africa, and LATAM. The primary research covered various industries, including CG&S, Industrials, Chemical, Software, and Communications industries.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Consultant with corporate ESG experience
- Consultant with cross-industry experience
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 55 industry experts
- Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer – CG&S (EU/UK)
- Global VP, EMEA Managing Director – Transportation (Middle East)
- Head of People and Organization Innovability – Communications (Africa)
- VP Strategy & Planning – Energy (APAC)
- Chief Commercial Officer – Industrials (North America)
10EQS delivered insights on the approach to multi-value creation at major enterprises globally. The insights helped the client to sharpen their understanding of value creation practices aiming to redefine business success.