Steam/Gas Turbines/Engines (SGTE) Electrification Market Assessment
In the context of net zero transitions, our client wanted to understand whether electrification for gas turbines & engines will be a global phenomenon in the next 10 years and if they should invest in it now.
The objective was to develop a holistic understanding of the market potential, comparing a greenfield vs brownfield approach (mechanical to electric drive).
10EQS assessed overall market trends in electrification and approaches to decarbonization focused on the chemicals, oil & gas industries. 10EQS assessed the electrification opportunity by defining an energy transition timeline and sizing the market using 3 different adoption rate scenarios.
- Senior Management Consultant with extensive industry experience in energy & industrial manufacturing
- Ex-GE Management Consultant with a background in energy, oil & gas
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Head of Energy Transition Unit – Energy Company, Italy (End User)
- Principal Engineer Gas Turbines – Industrial Manufacturing Company, US (Competitor)
- Senior Sales Executive – Electrical Generation Company, Canada (OEM)
- Senior Consultant, Energy Transition – Engineering Company, UAE (EPC)
10EQS identified the most attractive market verticals for the client as it relates to electrification and based on that provided go-to-market recommendations, answering the “when, what, how, where, and who?” questions.