High-Efficiency Motors Growth Strategy & Market Opportunity Assessment
A technology company had developed a breakthrough electric motor system and was looking to identify and prioritize growth opportunities after raising a new funding round.
The objective was to help the client qualify 3 key segments (Mobility, Industrials, and HVAC) on a global scale, to deep dive into identified market opportunities, and to understand the customer needs within.
10EQS assessed the market landscape of each target segment, leading to a long list of potential growth opportunities. As a second step, 10EQS conducted deep dives into the high-priority opportunities, covering the customer perspective to determine implications on the client’s value proposition and go-to-market strategy.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior management consultant with experience in market opportunity assessment and growth strategy projects
- Management consultant with experience in industrials & mobility
- Associate consultant with industrial engineering background
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 14 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- VP Channel Strategy – IT Provider (Data Center)
- Director, Controls Applications – Manufacturer (HVAC)
- Director of Technical Resources – Supplier (Distribution)
- Regional Technical Service Manager – Supplier (Conveyors)
10EQS was able to help prioritize and assess the most attractive market opportunities for the client to invest in, to ultimately support the client’s strategy & corporate finance leading to a liquidity event.