Electric Aircraft – Business Models and Market Needs Assessment
A major manufacturing company wanted to better understand the business models and market needs of electric aircraft (eCTOL) companies along the value chain.
The client wanted to gain insights into the business models of companies involved in the development and future operations of eCTOL, as well as the market needs of these players.
10EQS conducted extensive secondary research and engaged with leaders from hybrid power unit manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, and aircraft charter services to assess the different value chain segments.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-McKinsey & Co management consultant with extensive aerospace industry experience
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- President & Co-Founder – Air Charter Company (US)
- Chief Engineer – Hybrid Power Unit Manufacturer (France)
- CTO/Co-Founder – CTOL Airframe Manufacturer (US)
- Senior Design Engineer – CTOL Airframe Manufacturer (US)
- Strategy Development Manager, Business Aviation & Future Programs – Hybrid Power Unit Manufacturer (Germany)
10EQS provided in-depth insights on several electric aircraft companies including their perspective on the market and partnership attractiveness. Based on that, 10EQS defined specific partnership opportunities & recommendations for the client.