Animal Health & Rare Disease Drug Delivery Market Opportunity Assessment
A life sciences company had developed a set of products and capabilities in drug delivery.
The client wanted to better understand the commercial market opportunity for its drug delivery solution within animal health & rare disease applications.
Provided insights on commercial opportunities in animal health & rare disease, incl. specific applications for drug delivery, timelines, regulatory requirements, development costs, and potential entry points.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-McKinsey & Co. consultant with experience in animal health & rare disease drug delivery
- Ex-Deloitte consultant with pharma industry experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts – Pharmaceutical Companies (RD) & Animal Health (AH) Manufacturers
- US Head of Marketing – AH
- Director, Clinical & Regulatory Affairs – AH
- VP, External Innovation & Veterinary Medicine – AH
- SVP, Translational Research – RD
- Sr. Principal Scientist – RD
- VP Business Development – RD
The insights helped the client inform their go-to-market and business development strategy for their drug delivery solution.