Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Opportunity Assessment
PPE is undergoing a market change over the last 5 years as a major player advanced the field and changed the industry perception of “quality”.
The goal was to map value chain to understand the current market trends, the end-user requirements and the influence of technology in the space.
First, we mapped the entire market to understand the macro-players in the space. Then, we did a deep dive within each value chain element to assess the market dynamics and resulting opportunities for the client.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey & Co. consultant as project lead
- Process industrials consultant conducting research & interviews
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
- Engaged with senior decision-makers across the value chain, including:
- Fabric spinners/weaver & garment manufacturers
- Distributors, end-users, & industrial launderers
10EQS helped the client test their hypothesis and validated key market trends. As a result, 10EQS was the able to support the client with shaping their go-to-market strategy and supporting their strategic decision-making