Digital Education Program Market Assessment & VoC – Due Diligence Support
A private equity firm was looking to assess a potential investment opportunity in the online education program space.
As part of the client’s due diligence effort, the objective was to get a better understanding of the market dynamics, competitive landscape, and voice of the customer perspectives of digital education program providers.
10EQS supported the client in Phase I, conducting an initial market assessment before the client moved into exclusivity with the target company. During Phase II, 10EQS supported the full due diligence effort.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Management Consultant with extensive experience in market assessment & VoC projects
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Business Development/Head of Partnerships – Digital Education Program Provider (Competitor)
- Partner Advisory Services Director – Digital Education Program Provider/Partner (Target Company)
- User/Customer – Digital Education Program Provider (Target Company)
- User/Customer – Digital Education Program Provider (Competitor)
Project Duration: 4 weeks (Phase I&II)
10EQS delivered extensive insights on the competitive landscape of online education programs including a detailed customer feedback assessment of the target company and its key competitors. 10EQS identified further blind spots for the client to consider during their ongoing due diligence.