Digital Education Program Market Assessment & VoC – Due Diligence Support
A private equity firm was looking to assess a potential investment opportunity in the online education program space.
As part of the client’s due diligence effort, the objective was to get a better understanding of the market dynamics, competitive landscape, and voice of the customer perspectives of digital education program providers.
10EQS supported the client in a Phase I, conducting an initial market assessment before the client moved into exclusivity with the target company. During Phase II, 10EQS supported the full due diligence effort.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Management Consultant with extensive experience in market assessment & VoC projects
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Business Development/Head of Partnerships – Digital Education Program Provider (Competitor)
- Partner Advisory Services Director – Digital Education Program Provider/Partner (Target Company)
- User/Customer – Digital Education Program Provider (Target Company)
- User/Customer – Digital Education Program Provider (Competitor)
Project Duration: 4 weeks (Phase I&II)
10EQS delivered extensive insights on the competitive landscape of online education programs including a detailed customer feedback assessment of the target company and its key competitors. 10EQS identified further blind spots for the client to consider during their ongoing due diligence.