Diabetes Detection & Measurement Market Opportunity Assessment
Our client was looking to better understand the market for the detection and measurement of diabetes and pre-diabetes for home diagnostics or point-of-care applications.
The objective was to better understand the use, application, and potential limitations of new diabetes detection methods in (pre)diabetes detection and management, and how they compare to existing tests.
10EQS assessed the current blood sugar/diabetes market and identified key players, and differences in the market across the United States and European geographies. 10EQS further assessed non-standard technology acceptance and determined its impact on meeting patient needs compared to existing solutions.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive commercial strategy experience in the life science space
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Vice President Strategy, Diabetes Americas – Medical Device Company (US)
- General Practitioner, Partner – Healthcare Practice (UK)
- Manager of Diabetic Education, and SVP, Business Development– Public Non-Profit Organization (US)
- National Director Market Access, Diabetes– Medical Device Company (UK)
10EQS provided insights on the commercial differences of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes markets across geographies to help our client refine their potential product positioning and recommended next steps, including a gap analysis for key product parameters such as regulatory and reimbursement requirements.