Dermatology Market Assessment & KOL Feedback Brazil
An international pharmaceutical company wanted to validate research with dermatologists in Brazil on their hair loss and anti-aging products.
Understand dermatologists’ decision-making process for purchasing practices, prescription, and product recommendations, as well as the perception of their hair loss and anti-aging products.
10EQS investigated dermatology (hair-loss and anti-aging) product perceptions, uses, and barriers to sales growth by interviewing leading dermatologists in Brazil’s South-East region, followed by a second phase interviewing dermo-advisors in pharmacy branches.
10EQS Project Team
- Brazil-based healthcare consultant conducting KOL interviews
- Brazil-based analyst conducting local research & KOL recruitment
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts / KOLs
- 11 leading Dermatologists at private practices across metropolitan areas of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and Belo Horizonte
- 9 Dermo-Advisors at leading pharmacy chains in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
The client was able to validate findings from previous stages of research as to the barriers to sales growth and to gain new insights into point-of-sale practices, which the client was able to action, leveraging its existing network of physician and pharmacy representatives.