Maritime Autonomy Technology Go-To-Market Strategy
A defense technology company had developed best-in-class maritime autonomy capabilities to be tested for several customers.
The objective was to help prioritize initial market opportunities and generate recommendations to help the client develop a meaningful go-to-market strategy.
10EQS conducted research on the maritime navigation market and engaged with potential customers in the maritime industry with a special focus on the maritime insurance customer segment.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex EY Consultant with experience in industrial & defense technology sector
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
- Vice President, Marine – Diversified Insurance
- Senior Ocean Marine Risk Control Consultant
- SVP, Head of Fixed and Yacht P&I – Marine Specialty Insurance
- Head of Marine – Diversified insurance
- General Manager – Super Yacht OEM
- Vessel Operations Director – Top 5 Global Shipping Operator
The insights helped the client prioritize specific customer segments to target for their product launch and suggested channel partners to support the initial go-to-market.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.