Cyber Incident Response Services Market Assessment
A major technology services firm wanted to better understand the market for cyber incident readiness and response services.
The objective was to assess incident response services and capabilities offered by professional services, technology, and cyber service firms.
10EQS conducted extensive secondary research combined with 7 expert interviews to assess the positioning and service offering of the client’s main competitors in the professional services and technology space. 10EQS assessed the GTM strategy, the organizational structure of IR services, technology assets used, as well as the ecosystem and alliances.
- Senior Management Consultant with technology & professional services experience
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 7 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- VP, Technology Strategy & Consulting Lead – Professional Services Firm
- Senior Advisor, Incident Response – Technology Services Company
- SVP, CISO – Major Bank
- Managing Director, Cyber Risk & CISO Advisory Services – Technology Services Company
Project Duration: 3 weeks
10EQS provided specific recommendations for the client’s incident response service offering as it relates to market positioning and differentiation.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.