B2B Customer Experience Platform Market Assessment & VoC – Due Diligence Support
A private equity firm was looking to assess a potential investment opportunity for a customer experience solution services provider.
As part of the client’s initial due diligence effort, the objective was to better understand the market size and competitive landscape, as well as to gain voice of the customer perspectives.
10EQS conducted secondary research to gather insights on the market size, key players, and their perception in the marketplace. 10EQS further engaged 6 subject matter experts to assess voice of the customer feedback, competitive offerings, trigger events, product features, as well as key buyer decision-making factors.
10EQS Project Team
- Consultant with extensive experience in market assessment & VoC projects
- Associate Consultant with strong market research background
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Consultant – Technology Services Provider
- VP Technology Shared Services – Technology Services Provider
- Assistant VP, Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Bank Holding Company
- Consultant, Customer Service & AI Engagement Strategist – Technology Consulting Firm
Project Duration: 1.5 weeks
10EQS delivered in-depth insights on the addressable market, competitive threats, and customer perspective within a tight timeframe of 1.5 weeks. The insights helped the client to support their investment decision-making process on whether the target would be a viable opportunity to pursue.