Use of Technology to Drive Competitiveness and Growth
The client was looking to better understand the role of technology in creating competitive advantages and growth.
Understand the mindset of senior strategy executives on using technology i.e. is technology an afterthought or an essential component of how they differentiate and compete?
We interviewed 20 strategy executives across different industries to examine the role of technology in driving competitiveness and growth. Our Collaboration Manager also supported the client by writing a Technology Strategy Essay based on key insights from the project.
10EQS Project Team
- 10EQS Collaboration Manager with a technology background
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Chief Digital Officer – Nestle
- Chief Brand and Innovation Officer – VISA
- Head of Corporate Business Development, Worldwide Operations – Amazon
- SVP, Chief Strategy & Corporate Development Officer – CVS Health
- Chief Information Officer of North America – AIG
- Chief Strategy Officer – Aon
10EQS provided insights into strategic priorities, technology investments, strategic design, and implementation, as well as success factors and barriers to adoption.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.