Corporate Innovation through “Bold Moves”
Our client wanted to better understand how companies with a longer tenure manage their corporate innovation processes.
The objective was to gain insights into what a typical journey for an enterprise to initiate and execute innovation looks like, including motivations, obstacles, metrics for success, and other strategic elements.
10EQS conducted 15 interviews with senior innovation executives and decision-makers across various industries in the US and Europe to learn more about their “bold moves” as it relates to corporate innovation. 10EQS further assessed overall market trends & planning metrics for innovation practices.
- Senior Management Consultant with professional services & innovation related project experience
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Innovation Officer – CPG Company
- Global VP Strategy & Transformation – Insurance Company•VP for Strategy & Innovation – Global Payments Company
- Sr. VP, Global Operations – Life Sciences Company
- Global Head, Open Innovation, Experimentation & New Business Models – CPG Company
10EQS delivered extensive insights on how enterprises approach & execute their innovation strategies. The insights helped inform the client’s thought leadership initiative.