Pest Control Solution Market Growth Strategy & Consumer Research
A pest control solutions company was looking to grab market share in the US by aggressively pursuing an underserved market segment.
Understand the market opportunity (size), competitive landscape, treatment technologies & consumer preferences.
We engaged with leading industry experts including entomologists, thought leaders, and pest control industry executives to size the market opportunity, better understand treatment solutions, and go-to-market by state. We conducted a consumer survey with ~500 respondents across different states to understand their preferences and willingness to pay.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-Monitor Consultant with CPG experience
- Consultants with experience in CPG industry
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 17 industry experts
- 500 survey respondents (consumers)
- Professor of Entomology – University of Florida
- Urban Entomologist – UC Riverside
- Senior Director, Business Development Pest Control
- Business Owner – Pest Control Company
- Licensed Fumigator and Pest Control Company Owner
- Regional Pest Control President
- Head WDO Termite Inspection Trainer
Tactical advice on go-to-market i.e. sales & marketing tactics to grab market share of the underserved segment.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.