Offsite Construction Technology Market Opportunity Assessment
An industrial technology company was developing its construction technology strategy and wanted to identify growth opportunities.
The objective was to assess various pre-defined opportunities within offsite construction & manufacturing to prioritize the most attractive opportunities for the client.
10EQS assessed 11 already identified opportunities in the offsite construction & manufacturing market in the US. In particular, 10EQS assessed the market size & growth rates for each opportunity segment, market trends, value chain, ecosystem, and key players.
- Senior Management Consultant with industrial manufacturing & technology industry experience
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 7 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director of Purchasing & Procurement – Construction Company
- Vice President, Preconstruction – Construction Company
- CTO & VP, Virtual Design and Construction – Construction Company
- Project Engineer – Construction Company
Project Duration: 3 weeks
10EQS categorized the long list of opportunity areas according to their attractiveness to the client and identified four opportunities for future research while outlining potential sub-areas of opportunity. Our client asked us to conduct deep dives into two prioritized opportunities during a second phase effort.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.