Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Commercialization – Market Opportunity Assessment
Our client wanted to better understand the market landscape for commercial spaceflight and identify opportunities to mature and grow in the market.
The objective was to assess what it would take to close the business case for nascent or yet untested pockets of demand across the commercial spaceflight value chain.
10EQS explored the current market landscape to identify demand segments and the characteristics of each segment. 10EQS assessed policies, regulations, and incentivization activities, as well as driving forces (trends, uncertainties, risks), technology readiness, and the market structure across the target segments.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant & Former Rocket Scientist at NASA with extensive aerospace industry experience
- Associate Consultant (ex-McKinsey & NASA) conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Founder/Executive Director, Space Consulting Firm; Former NASA Scientist
- Professor / Faculty on Entrepreneurship / Space Leadership; Former NASA White House Liaison
- Program Coordinator Space Masters, Embry Riddle;
- Former Business Development Director, Boeing
- Managing Partner at Space Capital; Former Business Manager, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The insights helped the client to create data-driven business cases for commercial space capabilities targeting government and industry clients.