Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Environment Voice of Customer Assessment
Our client had developed a solution aiming to guide companies operating in a hybrid and/or multi-cloud environment.
The objective was to validate potential buyers’ pain points and challenges related to operating in a hybrid cloud environment as well as assess their needs and buying preferences, and willingness to pay for the client’s solution.
10EQS assessed companies’ considerations regarding SaaS, subscriptions and sectors, cloud migration considerations, drivers, operational challenges, and concerns. 10EQS further explored companies’ perspectives on a solution similar to the one offered by the client, expected key barriers to its implementation, perceptions of solution providers, and buying process considerations.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive high-tech industry experience
- Ex-Deloitte Management Consultant
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research and content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 25 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Vice President, Technology & Data Analytics – Financial Services Company (US)
- Head of IT Integrations and Enablement – Multinational Technology Company (UK)
- Chief Innovation Officer – Healthcare Company (US)
- Chief Information Security Officer – Life Sciences Company (Spain)
10EQS refined the client’s value proposition and identified buyer personas in order to determine go-to-market strategy recommendations.