Google Cloud Platform & Mandiant Acquisition – Cloud Service Provider VoC
Our client wanted to understand more about the Google & Mandiant acquisition, specifically whether/how it influences CISO / CIO perceptions of Google as an enterprise security player.
The objective was to gather customers’ perceptions of Google Cloud Platform’s (GCP) security offerings and whether the acquisition changes their view of Google’s security capabilities.
10EQS conducted in-depth interviews with customers, professional services firms, and cyber security providers. 10EQS assessed how Google is being perceived in the security space, which technology providers companies reach out to in the event of a security breach, as well as how Mandiant’s service offering is perceived, and whether the deal will change that perception.
- Management Consultant with experience in technology & cyber security services
- Consultant with experience in innovation strategy & professional services
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- VP, Information Security – Customer
- Managing Director, Cyber Risk & CISO Advisory Services – Cyber Security Provider
- VP, Technology Strategy & Consulting Lead – Professional Services Firm
- Executive Director – IT Cloud Security Architecture – Customer
- Technology Alliances Manager/Technology Partners Manager – Cyber Security Provider
The insights helped the client better understand the impact of the acquisition deal as they are refining their own service offerings in the market.